Somerset Golf Club Temporary Guidelines
Effective May 1, 2020
Somerset Golf Club is pleased to open for golf effective May 1st. In order to comply with the Governor’s Executive Order 2020-59, we have implemented some temporary restrictions. It is our goal to provide a place for fresh air and exercise while observing practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Restrooms are closed to the public.
- Tee times should be reserved in advance, as times will be spaced to create physical distance between groups on the course.
- All payments must be made by credit card – NO CASH transactions. Payment over the phone is preferred. We also have a window at the pro shop to accept credit card payments.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from other golfers as you check in and prepare for play. Waiting stations are clearly marked on the ground outside of the pro shop.
- Score cards and pencils are available at the window upon request. Pencils need not be returned.
- We are currently unable to sell any equipment, including tees and balls.
- Golf carts are specifically prohibited by Executive Order 2020-59 and are not allowed on the golf course.
- Hand carts are allowed on the course however we are unable to supply them.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course.
- Please leave flag stakes in, and refrain from touching them. We encourage you to pick up putts that are close to the hole.
- Starting May 1st and until further notice we will have a local rule in place allowing players to use preferred lies in any bunker.
Additional information for your safety:
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Social and physical distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well.
- Do not share equipment with your playing partners.
- Avoid gathering in the parking lot before or after your round.